The various areas of activities of God With Us Ministries (Iris Western Cape) to transform and empower the various communities include:
TRANSFORMING THE COMMUNITY AROUND US
The area is full of fruit-producing orchards, and poorer communities affording the opportunity to employ those living in the area and sow into their lives not only economically, but also in body, soul and spirit:
• Uplifting and empowering Black and Coloured farm workers
• Ladies meetings with the female Coloured farm workers, mothers and grandmothers
• Involvement with Coloured children and the staff at a crèche (daycare/preschool) in the farming community
• Kids Club for the children in the Coloured farming community – games, activities, lessons, and Bible stories to disciple them in an effective way
• Adult education in Black Community
TRANSFORMING THE GREATER COMMUNITY OF ROBERTSON AND SURROUNDING AREAS
• Involvement at the local orphanage In Robertson to support and love on the children, as well as the staff.
• Visiting the local hospital, encouraging both patients, medical personnel as well as support staff, eg cleaners, etc.
• Outreaches to various Coloured and Black townships and informal settlements building relationships, and transforming the community by sharing His love.
• Taking hands and partnering with local Black and Coloured leaders and pastors to distribute food to needy communities
• Taking hands and partnering with other local organizations like YWAM, local churches, etc both in Robertson, Worcester and surrounding towns to transform the communities.
TRANSFORMING COMMUNITIES IN THE GREATER WESTERN CAPE AREA
• Upliftment work and ministry into the community of Manenberg in Cape Town, crusades, bulding relationships, and sharing His love
• Outreaches into Coloured and Black communities in the following towns: Witsand, Slangrivier, Swellendam and Montague
• Food distribution to Black and Coloured communities both here in Robertson and surrounding areas, as well as far as Port Elizabeth.