Come and join our 2-month Father’s House Discipleship School based on the principles of Is 61, which is held two times a year: March – April and October – November.
“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners…” ~Isaiah 61:1
Please apply if:
- You are hungry for more of Jesus
- You want to have an exciting, vibrant relationship with God’s Word
- You have the desire to be a disciple-maker
- You want to step into and fulfill your Godly calling
This will be a wonderful time to come away with Jesus in a beautiful piece of Nature, dig deep into the Word, grow in personal development, hear and learn from dynamic guest speakers and missionaries who have been impacting the world, be part of a spiritual family, learn about the elements of disciple-making, and apply it during ministry opportunities.
We have tailored this school in such a way to facilitate an interactive, discussion-oriented teaching environment. Some of the subjects we will be focusing on are:
- Elements of disciple-making
- Your spiritual authority as sons & daughters
- Foundational principles of the faith
- Keys of leadership
- Living in the fullness of Christ
- Controversial issues of the Bible
- Self-discovery & how you have been tailored to function within the Body of Christ
- Principles and guidelines of dreams & prophecy
- Symbolism, Shadows & Types in Scripture
- Entering into His Rest
- Tending people’s hearts
- Ministering and sharing the Gospel with boldness and authority
Some words that best describe the atmosphere that we have created on our farm and for this school are: Sense of Family, Deep connections, Freedom, Fellowship, Fullness, Intimacy, Scripture and Nature.
More information and application
Go go Iris global to find out more and apply: https://www.irisglobal.org/missions/harvest/fathers-house-school
If you want to find out when the next schools start, click here.